Welcome to Fit Food Nutrition, a space I created to help spread the good word of how food can heal our bodies and minds, bringing us back to homeostasis and wellness. I am a certified Nutritional Therapist and Master Herbalist with a huge passion for helping people to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle despite the busyness and constant demand of every day life.
Fit Food Nutrition is home to all the content that I make relating to juicing, nutrition, natural medicine, well being, home remedies, healthy recipes, aromatherapy, herbal medicine, fitness, life coaching and de-stressing.
All with the aim of helping people like you live a healthier, happier and more balanced lifestyle. I do this by offering bite size chunks of knowledge that can guide you through your every day, and by creating short self help nutritional programmes that are easy to do from home, and can literally change your life.
For those wanting a more in-depth assistance, I also work on a face-to-face basis either in person on through video chat.
My Own Health Journey
My Role as a Nutritional Therapist
Nutritional Therapy Can:
- Identify nutritional deficiencies
- Improve and alleviate a persons health symptoms
- Optimise your body for good health
The process of Nutritional Therapy is:
- Clients are taken through a series of health assessments in order to identify nutrient deficiencies
- An individual assessment can then be made by myself on the clients current diet and health
- From this, each client then receives a personalised nutritional plan unique to their dietary requirements, that addresses nutritional deficiencies and contains all the essential components needed to fight and combat their health concern or illness
- Following the clients implementation of the dietary suggestions, I then work with clients to monitor their health improvement and help individuals to stay on track with resourceful recipes and suggestions
My Role as a Master Herbalist
Love to you all,
Nutritional Therapist & Master Herbalist
BA (Hons), DIP (Nutritional Therapist), O.A.DIP (Master Herbalist), BANT